Sunday 4 January 2015

2015 is here!!

Hello all you renewed resolution people of the world!
 
I hope you all had a great Christmas and wonderful New Year! I'm sure you've probably made those New Year resolutions that consist of not eating chocolate, getting fit and squeezing back into that little black dress that can only fit over your left leg. Yes, we are all going through this idea of starting a new and hoping that the new year will bring us lots of luck and prosperity- and for this I wish you good luck!
 
Now, this Christmas holiday has been very busy but you probably guessed that. On the 27th, my brother and I went to go and see my Dad, Yelena (step mum) and little sisters (Angelina and Victoria) in London for a few days. However, this was the day where there was problems with the trains because there was work being done on the train tracks near Kings Cross. So we were planning on getting off at Finsbury Park but we ended up getting stuck on the stop before that for at least 2 hours! In the end we managed to get a taxi from that stop to the hotel in London for £60!! *Gulp* On the other hand, beside the train conundrum it was lovely to see my Dad, Yelena and the girls. We had a beautiful few days with them that included good food, amazing entertainment but most of all great company.
 
After that we spent New Year in Derbyshire Hilton Hotel with our Swiss student, his family, an Italian friend of theirs and my stepdads parents. We had a buffet meal that was "okay"... I guess. The following day we went to my stepdad's (Edward) parents house where we saw his family. Then during the next few days after that I was poorly- queue the "Awhs".
 
So that was a very brief highlight of what happened since I last spoke to you! Now I must be off... Oh and I have mock exmas for the next 2 weeks so I wont be able to post, sorry. But until then my good friends... Be safe and don't give up on those resolutions!

From
The BeasKnees








 

No comments:

Post a Comment