Thursday 25 December 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas you gorgeous Elves!

Well I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas and kept the Christmas spirits high! Yes, I know it has been sooooo long... But DAMN I have been one busy Bea!

Okay let me break it down...
1) Thurs-  Abi and I hid behind a curtain during our drama class and managed to remain silent ninjas while people performed on the opposite side of the curtain. LOL.


2) Fri- Then had a sleepover at Abi's with Jasmine and Byron.... That was so swanky!

3) Sat/Sun- Following morning Byron and I had rehearsals for the nativity that we performed the following day. Byron played Joseph (with his 9 year old Mary) and I played the sassy Inn Keeper.

4) Monday- I went to Winter Wonderland in London with my mum, my brother, Byron, Cloe and Marin. I have to say Snow Mountain was the best ride! I was in hysterics with laughter because Byron sat in a 2 seater on his own so he kept getting knocked about. Also all the Christmas lights looked beautiful in London, especially Harrods and Fortnum & Mason's lights.

5) Tues- My Uncle, Aunty and cousins came down from Yorkshire- we had a family gathering at my Nanny and Puppa's house. It was lovely to see them all! P.S. Thank you for my Christmas card and money, lots of love!

6) Weds (Xmas Eve)- My Nan, mum, Byron and I went to Peterborough Cathedral to listen to the band play. We then went to grab a bite to eat in Chimichanga restaurant- Ay ay ay! We then went to our local Church in Ramsey for midnight mass, however by that time I was shattered and could barely keep my eyes open.

7) Christmas Day- Wakey wakey rise and shine... Early start! Before I thought that I couldn't have enough 'spiritual enlightenment' from church the family were off again. It wouldn't surprise me if I start singing "O come all ye faithful" in my sleep. After that I came home and dolled up ready for Christmas dinner at the Marriot Hotel. The food was delicious! Once home with a Santa sized belly the family opened our presents... Santa has been so generous to me! Thank you soo soo soooo much!! Nina Ricci and Prada compliments to you for making me smell so good!

Anyways Feliz Navidad everyone! Next time I speak to you it will be 2015!!! Oh my donkey kong that be cray!!

From
The BeasKnees









No comments:

Post a Comment